GEN 2 Opinions needed please

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Tint on the front windows would look sweet. Also I feel this is a truck you have to see in person to really appreciate it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dsfife

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it looks good, I might have gone on the rear with black on the surrounding appilque and painted the ford letters lead foot

OP
OP
maxemus

maxemus

Reaction score
Tint on the front windows would look sweet. Also I feel this is a truck you have to see in person to really appreciate it

It’s coming. They’re installing all the accessories this week so once I take delivery it’s heading to the tint guy ASAP. I’m not thrilled with the mirrors but decided to do everything and then make a final decision.

DrippinRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Painted a bunch of areas on my leadfoot but dealer and I are stuck between the rear appliqué and the front grille. I want the FORD in the front grill painted in leadfoot and the rear reversed. He is saying that if I’m going to paint the appliqué lettering black then I have to leave the grill black. What day you guys?
Here are a few pics so far
dae44d83c555975e5ba753c34808fa85.jpg

Wow, that looks 100x better than the silly stock applique.