Opinion what raptor to buy.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98infinity

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have three options a 2011 screw black with 148k km 90k ish miles 40k on dirt. $37k canadian. Been forsale for abit 10 weeks Alot of offroad parts...RSE aluminum front bumper with winch plate, 31” pro light bar behind grill, 2014 raptor projection headlights, Icon power steering resevoir with cooler, UMP air filter, Moroso water /oil seperator, new 37” cooper stt pro tires, walker evan racing rims, fiberwerks fenders, fox 3.0 ibp front shocks just rebuilt with flutter stack, RSE rock sliders, custom skid plates, RSE rear bumper, Fox 3.0 triple bypass rear shocks, Deaver plus 3 rear leafsprings, ,ready lift front upper control arms, ready lift bumpstop kit with king 2.5 bumps,spray in bed liner, dry box,

Second option a 2012 screw red stock with 80k km 50k miles. $42k canadian

Third option 2014 screw white stock with 115k km 70k ish miles 44k canadian.

I do offroad...I like the idea off the 2011 with all the parts I'd want but am afraid of the miles and it maybe breaking down...will probably also be doing alot of hwy miles when I buy it so 37s probably not the greatest idea...

Any input would be nice

FNG in FL duhhh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Definitely the 12’. I’d say simply because it’s lower mileage and lower priced then the other two. Being stock is also a big deal for me also when buying used. I’d say save up and do your own mods. Best of luck!