Opinion on Diode Dynamics Fog Lights?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NEOGARAGE

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Yes you did and I always said I'd make my decision when they arrived :) They are not too shabby. Their SAE is a different style however then Baja, so it's tough to compare the two. They are similar to our CrystaLux LED Projector Fogs, in that they have a very small and focused pattern. Good if you want that, bad if you need to light up the road right in front of the truck (like what I prefer).

So if you want something that projects far and has a cut-off, Diode works well. If you want something you are going to aim low and right in front of the truck, Baja Designs for the win. Want to mix/match? Sureeeee why not we can do it :) Hell I should just do a Baja, Diode, Rigid kit for those who want it all

MJK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Quality seems as solid as BD. I run some in the rear and these are beefy. I’ll post the throw when they are installed on my pro bolt on.

82324338-FAFF-4F0D-A90F-6D5C6E19E1BB.jpeg