Opinion/ DARK CHERRY

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JD NYC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone, need your opinion on this color , once I black out the entire truck agate black to pop out the ford signs back and rear I was looking for a dark color enough to pop out but also not to take from the black out of the car. If I go with this color it will be air brushed very thin around the borders of the FORD letters , definitely very neat and with a gloss finish. Let me know.

Attachments

• C6817FD0-438D-4CC0-8FF6-70E96312E723.jpeg
    C6817FD0-438D-4CC0-8FF6-70E96312E723.jpeg
    574 KB · Views: 40

TX-RAP70R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone, need your opinion on this color , once I black out the entire truck agate black to pop out the ford signs back and rear I was looking for a dark color enough to pop out but also not to take from the black out of the car. If I go with this color it will be air brushed very thin around the borders of the FORD letters , definitely very neat and with a gloss finish. Let me know.
It's not what we think. Its what you think! Your truck...your choices. If you like it, do it.