Onx6 Covers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So while I wait for my Onx6 Arc Racer bar to arrive I figured I would ask if you offer 60" bar covers? Also do you offer clear or amber covers for the Onx6 bars at all? If you had clear in say 30" I figure I could install two of them on the 60"

RangerRob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I believe all BD light bars come with covers these days. My 44" OnX and 60" OnX6 both included the covers when I bought them.

-Rob

D

Deleted member 12951

I believe all BD light bars come with covers these days. My 44" OnX and 60" OnX6 both included the covers when I bought them.

-Rob

Might of been a promo or something they used to do. They are accessories now. Think they only go to 50" right now and amber covers are for the S2, Squadron, XL and S8 otherwise you change out the lenses to get amber.

OP
OP
S

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score

-Rob

So you have a 60" cover on your Onx6? I only found 50" listed. And is it black or clear your covers?

I was hoping for clear, this way I could put blue gels between the cover and light. Plus the cover would protect the light when DDing the truck

---------- Post added at 03:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

Might of been a promo or something they used to do. They are accessories now. Think they only go to 50" right now and amber covers are for the S2, Squadron, XL and S8 otherwise you change out the lenses to get amber.

The lenses are pricey when you factor in needing 6 of them. Not spending $120 just to be able to run amber and it is not a quick swap when you add up swapping 6 and the major PIA that the center ones will be to do while on the truck.

When my bar arrives I am going to probably try and have a sign shop cut some gels to fit the lens and see how it works. Would like to have blue or amber for snoball with out having to deal with swapping the lenses

RangerRob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So you have a 60" cover on your Onx6? I only found 50" listed. And is it black or clear your covers?

I was hoping for clear, this way I could put blue gels between the cover and light. Plus the cover would protect the light when DDing the truck

Yes Sir! I have a black cover on my 60" and it was included with the light purchase. The cover is always on the truck when I'm not in the dirt.

-Rob

R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

So while I wait for my Onx6 Arc Racer bar to arrive I figured I would ask if you offer 60" bar covers? Also do you offer clear or amber covers for the Onx6 bars at all? If you had clear in say 30" I figure I could install two of them on the 60"

Joe, Baja Designs does have a 60" black rock guard cover. The part number is 45-8060. At this time they don't have anything planned for amber covers for the OnX6 bars.

Let me know if you would like a quote on the cover for your recent purchase but I fully understand that you have an existing business relationship with A/O aka James. FYI: It retails for $54.95 but of course we can all do better. :)

OP
OP
S

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Soon as I get the bar I will make up my mind what I want to do. Was able to get the tracking number today and UPS says it was delivered. Tracking page say it was left at office, but I had the building security open the Condo office and did not see it with all the other delivered packages. We get a ton this time of year and tracking said it was delivered last week maybe they moved it as it would have been fairly long the box. Will call the office tomorrow and find out. Wish UPS driver would have put a notice on my door about the package being delivered..