Onx6+ 30" arc on front bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ryan C

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was obviously reluctant to cut into the truck but am happy with the way it turned out. I wanted this to sit back from the bumper, as I'm not a fan of the look where its sticks out in front. This required trimming of the two pieces of the grill (the front piece and the larger back piece that the front piece clips into at the bottom and which also holds the shutters). I also had to cut the silver trim piece. Helpfully, the clip points are right where I cut, so its pretty solid. Fortunately there were already holes in the bumper that lined up perfectly with the bolt holes for the bar (the rubber piece on top the bumper is attached via clips and so once I removed it, I had the holes I needed). It was a real PITA to get the drivers side bolt done, given the cruise module that sits behind the bumper. There just isn't much space in there. Anyways, I am still waiting on the wiring harness so haven't lit up the night yet. I'll also be installing XL80s on the a-pillars, which together with this bar, is going to be awesome for night runs.IMG_4809.JPG
IMG_4132.JPGIMG_4131.JPGIMG_4135.JPG

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Good job for sure. I’ll bet the camera view barely even sees the light bar.

30” Onyx 6... that’s a lot of light. With XL80’s you will be well served.