Only the negative...how about some positive.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
bought new 5 years ago, 2017. No major issues.
Have had 2x door lock recalls done, Brake master cylinder, and tailgate opening unexpectedly by way of the extended coverage.

Local stealership has a Black ’19 Rap for 50 large. I’m sorely tempted.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
103k on my '18 when I sold it after 4 years. In service a few times, longest stay was for phasers, but that was dealer's fault, other stuff was minor. At WFO, it was like a spider that could go any direction at any time. I miss it. :smoke2:

Alysium

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2020 802A fully loaded, bought new, 56k miles. There's a small leak with the transmission oil pan, cruch noise when turning left into a dip on the road, suspension noises (springs and leafs are aftermaket, 37's on beadlocks, etc.). Never seen the dealership ever since I brought her home.

Other than that, she's taken my abuse with stride on and off road.

Ted Schroeder

Reaction score
2019 with 24000 miles. Only had a control module replaced and updates done. Oil changes done at 5000 mile intervals with ford full synthetic oil by dealer.

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
2017 second owner with 46k miles. Nothing besides the random TSB stuff when it goes in for an oil change. Phaser reflash, door locks freezing, tailgate wire next time. The door locks were annoying and I had a leaky rain sensor replaced with a new leaky rain sensor under warranty. Nothing to cry about.