Only the negative...how about some positive.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TwizzleStix

Pudendum Inspector aka FORZDA 1
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok! Ok! Bought my 2018 new in Jan 2018. It now has 75k+ miles, second set of oem-C rated BFGs, now on Motegi TraiLite wheels, tuned since new after drive home from purchase dealer. Zero trips back to dealer, none of the recalls done, I’ve done ALL maintenance. Sunroof works great, otherwise stock truck with latest “performance test” result of…618106B1-96A4-4289-A4CB-7CB92CF2FFC2.png

BBR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2018 75k miles, stock other than geisers/deavers.
Purchased one year ago with 49k miles.
No major repairs prior to my purchase, phasers done on my watch and only non-maintenance repair.
Driven hard under my ownership.

DougDimmadome

Full Access Member
Reaction score
20 with 30k miles, and the only "issues" I've had have been pretty minor. The sunroof track broke, the trans output shaft has the dreaded bearing sound, and my heated seat doesn't work.

But those are all things that would be a dealbreaker on a Mercedes, not on a truck. I love this truck and there's a reason I keep buying them.

BSRKNU-big scotty

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I speak therefore I jinx, I think this is an NSA conspiracy sponsored by Elon and Putin to overthrow my local ford stealership. Love my 2013 40k @ 64 k now 78k @Nex bricktop is a good move ,we need him to get some Roma's out of the mall parking lot playing fake violin music