Only the negative...how about some positive.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CigarPundit

On the road to serfdom...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
O damn, I can't say "me" due to the strict wording of your post. But I feel like I am part of this group. I've had the cam phasers done--that's it. 2019 SCREW acquired 8/19, 22k. Have thoroughly enjoyed it since the moment I drove it off the lot. My car is jealous.

haberman13

Reaction score
I just bought one a few weeks ago, 80k miles, 52k dollars.. and I made a 'negative' post a few days later about potential cam phaser issue.

1k miles later, and as a lifetime auto enthusiast with my fair share of self-maintenance accomplished across brands, I'll say that the vehicle feels 'solid'.

Having bought turbo BMWs over the years, I already feel that my paranoia of catastrophic failure in the Raptor is much lower.

I'll drive this until it dies so will report back in 10 - 20 years.

Honorable mention to a 2007 BMW X3 which I've taken to 220k miles with very very low repair cost. I'm hoping Raptor beats it, and maybe I'll even try to drive over the X3 monster truck style and then bury it when its finally 'time'.

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
O damn, I can't say "me" due to the strict wording of your post. But I feel like I am part of this group. I've had the cam phasers done--that's it. 2019 SCREW acquired 8/19, 22k. Have thoroughly enjoyed it since the moment I drove it off the lot. My car is jealous.
W T F BROOOO, this isn’t a NSA Survey?? :head3: :happy175::happy175::happy160: