Online Build Tool Canada

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I got a call from Advantage Ford and was told, they were supposed to get the largest allocation of 25 trucks but nothing was set in stone. They also said more than likely Gen 3s coming to Canada will all be MY22, no 21s.
So I guess the 2021 raptor will be a rare one!

Raptor R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've reached out to Ford Canada but who knows if I'll hear anything. I deal with the biggest Raptor dealer out west and even they have no clue what's going on.. which isn't comforting lol.

My hope is the GEN 3 in Canada is priced similar to the US this time, meaning it's actually cheaper than a Limited but I doubt it. Especially since the Gen 2 MSRP was more than a Limited.
A fully loaded 37 truck is $109k + taxes.

I don’t think Canada will see any Raptors in 2021 though. The build and price most likely not launching until 2022. No order books opening either. Canada is not on Fords priority list.

SVTTrooper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A fully loaded 37 truck is $109k + taxes.

I don’t think Canada will see any Raptors in 2021 though. The build and price most likely not launching until 2022. No order books opening either. Canada is not on Fords priority list.

109k+ HST and the new Luxury Tax in Ontario... thats 13 and 10% so 134k CAD LOL ouch.

I'm just hopeful a 37, no panoroof, no power tailgate which is 79k US stays under 100k so I don't pay that lux tax.

Raptor R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That new 10% luxury tax is not starting until January, 2022 I thought. So yeah, if we don’t see Gen 3’s before that, It will not even be worth it. I honestly won’t buy one at that point, there is no way I’m paying 24% tax. **** that..

I will pick up the new Audi R8 V10 performance Coupe before the tax kicks In, if no Raptor.

pr18

Reaction score
To have a chance at an R does anyone think you'll have to buy a non R from same dealer?