ONE YEAR OF OWNERSHIP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
tabvette

tabvette

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Congratulations Mr Gen Tre Snob :happy175::happy160:
You definitely, IMHO, Picked the best color, 2nd only to the Molten Orange on my 2010. It only took them 12 yrs to bring it back.
I say Snob because I’m green and orange with envy! I’m unlikely going to ever be able to afford a Gen Tre, Unless…. Your interested in a swap?? I’ll throw in all of my recovery gear annnnd 4 Free Detailing sessions;)
I anxiously await your decision with my Baited Breath :head3::hidesbehindsofa:
As much as I would love to help a brother out, there is no way I would part with this fine machine. I almost crushed a deer this morning on the way into work with it. Made my heart skip a beat thinking I would 1. Damage the beast 2. Be without it for more than a few days. Thankfully my expert EVOC skills prevailed and Bambi lived to die another day. Hopefully at the hands of a skilled hunter and not my Truck.

itsarap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Happy Orangversary!
I attended Raptor Assault as well, what a hoot! It definitely reinforced my purchase decision, as you know it’s a very well instructed experience, our pickups are hugely capable!

Mine is still fresh (900 miles) but every time I drive or look at it, I smile…

aalonso

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Today marks 1 year of owning Orange Crush. My thoughts on this truck have been nothing but positive. After 1 year, I am still in love and have no regrets on getting it. We have journeyed 12,000 miles up (3000 was a trek down to Florida and back). I have only taken it to the dealer 1 time for the recalls and TSB's that popped up. For being a "Covid" built truck, I had my apprehensions about build quality and reliability. Thankfully none of that came to fruition. The dreaded thud/clunk from the front suspension seems to have worked it self out and went away after about 3 months of driving. I have found I leave the truck in the regular drive mode for most driving and turn the suspension setting to sport. My average fuel economy had fluctuated between 15.5 and 16 Mpg over a tank full. The camera system has been extremely helpful backing up to hitch up trailers as it takes the guesswork out of how close you are. I really have no complaints, other than I do not see many other Gen 3 out on the road still. This has been by far my most favorite Truck I have ever owned and now I don't think I will be able to ever go back to a "regular truck"(Dang you FORD!!). Taking the opportunity to go to the Raptor Assault class helped me learn more of the capabilities of this Monster that unfortunately I will probably never use, but it was Awesome that Ford includes this class. So, to sum it all up, I love this Freaking Beast. View attachment 372538View attachment 372537

I agree!! I ordered mine on 6/16/21, built 11/19/21 and received 1/6/22… a 37pp in Code Orange as well, now with 17,600 miles and zero issues! Very happy as well!!

Attachments

• D78CBD6D-CB51-45A0-B4ED-644D280B7EEB.jpeg
    D78CBD6D-CB51-45A0-B4ED-644D280B7EEB.jpeg
    252.7 KB · Views: 25