One year GearHead tune review

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Forgiven

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have had this tune for the life of my truck, finally got around to making a video. If your even thinking about a tune, check out my review.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Forgiven

Forgiven

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I accidentally uploaded the wrong version, will repost

pierceography

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome video. Thanks for recording and posting.

I'm curious why you went with GearHead over MPT. I'm currently leaning towards MPT based on the feedback from these forums, but am always open to more information.

Thanks!

kid icarus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone had success getting warranty work done (timing components that rattle, or blown engine from lack of oil, etc) on a tuned truck?

Gsteve

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I agree on everything he said. I went mpt and am extremely pleased. They are super helpful and pick up the phone every time. Im guessing I would be equally pleased with GH.

Gsteve

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I agree on everything he said. I went mpt and am extremely pleased. They are super helpful and pick up the phone every time. Im guessing I would be equally pleased with GH.
Do you suspect MPT as the culprit for any of the engine issues you have had or are having?
No.

raptoragecar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
funny, I found this video on youtube while searching "mpt tune ford raptor", I was leaning towards mpt, then I came here to see what people have to say about gearhead...and I am back to square one