One Touch feature to Open/Close Rear Windows

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Loufish

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It must be Ford being cheap....couldn't be anything else?....couldn't be a safety decision....ha...ha...

kryz

Reaction score
Is there any vehicle that has one touch for rear windows? I assumed their were child safety laws involved that didn't allow for one touch options.

Yep, every Lexus I’ve been in has one touch on all 4 windows, up and down. No way this is anything other than Ford being cheap on a $100k car

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vegas_Sirk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep, every Lexus I’ve been in has one touch on all 4 windows, up and down. No way this is anything other than Ford being cheap on a $100k car

This. My wifes BMW has them on all (4) windows as well.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score

$100k. lol. Did you pay that much? If so, I would be very upset as well.

Queue the guy that says "That's unacceptable for a $100k truck."

Anyone remember the early 90's Super Duty? Crew Cab had electric front windows and armstrong rear windows.

skiborsy

Reaction score
Have a rental 2019 Expedition and all four windows have one touch up/down. I wonder if just replacing the F150 switch with an Expedition switch (they look to be the same size, but I haven't measured) would do the trick?