One Touch feature to Open/Close Rear Windows

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

doba_s

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Since Ford went cheap and didn't make rear windows to go up or down with one button click option like the front windows I was curious if anyone looked into getting it done for the rear windows as well ?

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
when i installed my window automation with my viper alarm system, the module allows 1 touch operation, however i dont think its possible through just programming the oem features of the truck. the 535t module will allow 1 touch operation but you have to run wires to each door.

OP
OP
doba_s

doba_s

Full Access Member
Reaction score
when i installed my window automation with my viper alarm system, the module allows 1 touch operation, however i dont think its possible through just programming the oem features of the truck. the 535t module will allow 1 touch operation but you have to run wires to each door.

Can it be done so just the driver can have that option (without running wires to each door) ?

50 Deep

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In the mustang world we only had one touch on the drive side. Solution was to order an extra driver side module and install it on the passenger. Wonder if the same logic can be applied here.

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Since Ford went cheap and didn't make rear windows to go up or down with one button click option like the front windows I was curious if anyone looked into getting it done for the rear windows as well ?

Is there any vehicle that has one touch for rear windows? I assumed their were child safety laws involved that didn't allow for one touch options.

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My 2005 CTSV has them on all 4. Just for opening. The fronts have 1-touch close as well.