Onboard Air Compressor Install (pics)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pat247

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I used to mount my compressor to the vehicle. This time around I just bought the portable twin with tank. Now it sits in the bed of the truck strapped down.

I have the same, it's to the left of the spare tire in this pic, normally strapped down with the YETI and IGLOO.

IMG_5889.JPG

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Since you moved the Power Inverter where did you mount the jack?
eh.... manny isnt around much. the oem jack is on the drivers side. its under the 2/3 side seat. we took it out when we installed the sound system. on the 1st gen trucks the oem sub went where his compressor is

Mike O

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am looking at putting the duel ARS in my 2020 Raptor. This thread is great. Now I am thinking that I would like to mount it in the interior and I want the airline to run under the truck with one or two quick connects (maybe one on each side of the truck facing down). Is that possible? How would I get the air supply to the air lines under the truck?

manny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ran a 4gauge wire from battery threw a 80amp relay and a 40amp fuse.
The relay is so that the compressor only work while the truck is running I not to kill my battery or if I forget to turn the compressor off0219f41b54f8a7db5adab1b22b7bdce1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kashoggio

Lives in a van down by the river.
Reaction score
Nice job, just got mine the other day. Thinking to install it inside and have the line connect under the truck