Onboard Air Compressor Install (pics)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Frank N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The two places I always air down has filling stations but I have a single ARB I keep under the back seat for emergencies.

I will say to those looking to mount, I'd recommend the double, the couple of times I have needed to use the single, it gets smoking hot taking 4 tires from 18 up to 35 PSI.

Jonesy_PNW

Reaction score
Another excellent solution I am going to try is to put it inside my Tuffy rear underseat lockbox. Dimensionally I haven't checked to see if it will fit but by the looks of it it should be no problem. It will be secured, locked, and dry.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry to bump an old thread. Has anyone else installed a deal ARB into their Raptors?
this is what you are supposed to do. you searched and found a thread instead of posting a new thread with the same questions. doesnt happen often, but good to see some people look first.

as far as your question of onboard air, i think you found some answers

jbishop98

Reaction score
0405c118f47f8d3417a00e4fa21ca7df.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I like this. How did you mount it?

this is what you are supposed to do. you searched and found a thread instead of posting a new thread with the same questions. doesnt happen often, but good to see some people look first.

as far as your question of onboard air, i think you found some answers

hahahaha! Thanks. I've been around car forums for a while. I try to use the Search feature as much as possible but you know some search engines are just pure garbage.

manny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like this. How did you mount it?

hahahaha! Thanks. I've been around car forums for a while. I try to use the Search feature as much as possible but you know some search engines are just pure garbage.
1” x 1/4” flat bar crossing from seat bolt to seat bolt and mounted compressors to the bar

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thank you! Any pics of said bar? Also, did you wire it to the uplifter switches? If that's even possible. I forget the max amps per switch.
i think its wired to a switch right by the compressor. been so long since we installed it. as far as an aux switch, you just have to use a relay to wire it in.