GEN 2 On vehicle adjustable UCAs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ksgries

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was going to install my eibach springs but I’m almost tempted to just do the khc stage 1 slot delete and get some adjustable UCAs to be done with it.

I’m just curious which ones can be adjusted on the truck since not every manufacturer makes note of it.

Icon is I know that along with the more expensive version of the KHC arms
Is kibbetech?
What about camburg?

Any others?

Hoping someone has a decent black Friday sale on a set

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
K

ksgries

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure that is no difference for UCAs with live or dead suspension.

From what I’ve seen there’s some sensor/wire bracket on the uca. I know icon stated theirs is compatible with the live suspension

Steve Miller

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Steve from KHC here. We like the icons the best out of the group just because of ease of alignment. The double adjusters make it a very simple task. We have installed all the arms, kibbes, Camburg ect.. All great quality just a pain to take the ucas off everytime you have to adjust it

ProfZeus

Reaction score
I installed Icons (w/ delta joint) on mine along with the KHC LCA support/slot eliminator (not the stage 2 slot delete kit). It was relatively simple and the Icon UCA was well built and no issues.

I found an alignment shop that was able to do the alignment (tricky in some areas). They took an hour and only charged my $95. It would have been much more expensive if utilizing a UCA that you need to remove to align. Seems that you already know that, just wanted to confirm your choice in adjustable on truck.

OP
OP
K

ksgries

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the icon deltas will work with factory wheels and tires? I have 9mm spacers in them so they are almost 5.75 backspacing

Halo Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the icon deltas will work with factory wheels and tires? I have 9mm spacers in them so they are almost 5.75 backspacing

I have stock wheels and tires and my Deltas fit with about 3/4 inch clearance. May be close when aired down