On Hold Status at United Road

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hierlevelz

Reaction score
My 22 Raptor has been sitting at United Road in PA for a few weeks pending shipment. My sales person promised the ETA to the dealer would be 1/3/23. But then again theyve been stringing me along for a couple weeks now. Checked the status this morning and the vehicle is listed as "ON HOLD". Anyone have a clue as to what this means?

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sounds like you really lucked out! United Road is the name of Ford's secret durability test track for Raptor's. It has a drag strip and a bunch of big jumps. From what I read, once they are done making sure it will not break, they clean it up and ship it, so no problem to have it there. It should be well sorted and pre-broken in when you get it.

OP
OP
H

hierlevelz

Reaction score
Sounds like you really lucked out! United Road is the name of Ford's secret durability test track for Raptor's. It has a drag strip and a bunch of big jumps. From what I read, once they are done making sure it will not break, they clean it up and ship it, so no problem to have it there. It should be well sorted and pre-broken in when you get it.
Theres probably some truth to that lol.