On board air compressor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
C

Cody Templeton

FRF Addict
Reaction score
ARB Dual Compressor install into engine compartment:

View attachment 330352
View attachment 330353
View attachment 330354
View attachment 330355

It's plumbed to an Up Down Air controller located in front of the radiator and splits to individual ports at each wheel well:

View attachment 330358

Nice setup, but I can't mount mine there since I've got the LVJ 6-switch panel there now. After doing the tube rear bumper and seeing all the space I've got where the spare was I think that's gonna be the best bet to utilize space.

Raptorlander

Reaction score

Augster

Reaction score
Sorry I didn't reply sooner...

But yea, I designed it to be a production kit with elongated slots on the main support brackets to adjust to individual truck production tolerances:

img_7532_d1f88413f4cf434c019efa8d51877b1e10348052.jpg
img_7535_3205786365267f62e913db6275d2f6430af9aaf7.jpg

I even included a mounting point for the ARB distribution valve and solenoids underneath:

img_7539_ebd4a565e86850daa8f7e021642dcb8f1d9d454d.jpg

The problem is one of keeping production costs down to a reasonable level. This is dependent upon demand, which presently, I have no idea where I could advertise this product to reach the target F150/Raptor audience.

Perhaps I should partner with a major fab house, such as SDHQ and/or RPG...

Thomas_JohnDoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry I didn't reply sooner...

But yea, I designed it to be a production kit with elongated slots on the main support brackets to adjust to individual truck production tolerances:

View attachment 348011
View attachment 348012

I even included a mounting point for the ARB distribution valve and solenoids underneath:

View attachment 348013

The problem is one of keeping production costs down to a reasonable level. This is dependent upon demand, which presently, I have no idea where I could advertise this product to reach the target F150/Raptor audience.

Perhaps I should partner with a major fab house, such as SDHQ and/or RPG...
I would buy a set... Could you make one for me

Augster

Reaction score
The prototype cost me $700 to manufacture, and I shopped around the country to several advertised metal fabrication shops. Of course, the higher the quantity, the lower the cost. If LPSVT also wants one, that makes at least three orders. I could round up to five and really shop around to the best price.

Raptorlander

Reaction score
The prototype cost me $700 to manufacture, and I shopped around the country to several advertised metal fabrication shops. Of course, the higher the quantity, the lower the cost. If LPSVT also wants one, that makes at least three orders. I could round up to five and really shop around to the best price.
Whoa more than the twin itself. It’s a clean set up, I ended up putting inside the cab since I hadn’t heard from you and needed it up and running for Moab. Yes,
I would want one. SDHQ would be a good start. Since buying my set up, there have been companies I’d stay away from. Could just have your side gig. I’d def promote it on my IG. I see it fitting all the 09-14 F series.