On board air compressor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
C

Cody Templeton

FRF Addict
Reaction score

TheCzar

Full Access Member
Reaction score

RussS

Reaction score
Most of the Raptor guys here in Dubai run the on-board twin piston ARB and mount in a frame underneath the Passenger side rear seat. The ARB is quick and not loud (although not sure why that would matter too much).
I typically inflate from 10PSI to 38PSI in around 6/7 minutes. I also have a ‘4 in 1’ hose system so all tyres inflate at the same time, saves a lot of hassle especially when its 40 degrees C + outside.

OP
OP
C

Cody Templeton

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Most of the Raptor guys here in Dubai run the on-board twin piston ARB and mount in a frame underneath the Passenger side rear seat. The ARB is quick and not loud (although not sure why that would matter too much).
I typically inflate from 10PSI to 38PSI in around 6/7 minutes. I also have a ‘4 in 1’ hose system so all tyres inflate at the same time, saves a lot of hassle especially when its 40 degrees C + outside.

It's been a tough decision between the ARB twin setup or the two Viair compressors. All I know is whatever I use it'll get mounted somewhere near the spare tire area.