On 22's...Street Queen

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Are you speaking from experience? You have a strong opinion on the performance you must have ran 20’s and determined the 17’s were better for your application.
I have done both, the 20’s really help the handing on paved roads. I had a vibration problem on my 21 so I put all the factory stuff back on and realized what I was giving up on the dirt. I can tell you, if my truck was strictly a pavement pounder, I would run 20’s with a + 20-25 offset.

Ummm yeah from experience, like old enough to have owned trucks from a time when NONE of ‘em ever had 20”+ wheels lol!!! Had a slew of GM trucks w/ a few 20” wheel setups, had a Denali that had 22”s that I swapped back to the dealer for the basic 20”
Polished ones

And I had a GMC on 20”s that shook like a sombich but that was due to driveshaft being wonky, my buddy has a 2020 ram w/ 21” (maybe 22”?) & the ride on pavement is great/smooth (esp w/ the coil spring rear) UNTIL you hit anything pockmarked, uneven, expansion joints forget about actual northeast potholes - I live in New England the roads are total sh*t

Like I said- being able to have a truck straight from the factory w/ 35” or 37” tires & 17” wheels w/ all the travel all the warranty & none of the aftermarket setup issues is 100% a major reason I’m in one, & I plan on getting a 2026 Rappy on 37”s