On 22's...Street Queen

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Wraith SRT

Wraith SRT

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Has anyone pointed out his "10k" miles ridge graps look to actually have 60k+ on them and are bald af?
"Keep my wife's name, out your f*ch8ng mouth":slap:

14mm may be a little more than 10k, but IDGAF (considering these are 18mm new). You got something better to do than leaking out your face hole?

Attachments

• PXL_20230329_162405357.MP.jpg
    PXL_20230329_162405357.MP.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 23

BaseModelRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score

14mm may be a little more than 10k, but IDGAF (considering these are 18mm new). You got something better to do than leaking out your face hole?
By the sounds of it I believe you have a Raptor wrap on your Tesla.

McCarthy

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Alrighty there internet tough guy

Cry me a river and enjoy those 22's. bahahahaha

OP
OP
Wraith SRT

Wraith SRT

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Alrighty there internet tough guy

Cry me a river and enjoy those 22's. bahahahaha
Seriously? I was being comical, you're just being an *******. No crying here and loving the 22's...have a fantastic day sugar-pants:bleh:

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Jesus not my cup of tea whatsoever, but actually doesn’t look nearly as bad as I would’ve thought, looks like a super duty bro-dozer w/ fender flares now.

I don’t get the attraction w/ big wheels on trucks OR SUV’s/cars….even performance cars these days I think push it too much & a lil extra sidewall wouldn’t be a bad thing on a modern C8 vette or M car etc, i get the handling aspect of it, but the ride becomes so harsh on anything besides are prepped track & theres so little give or ability to protect against any kinda pothole/curb rash

All that being said, After driving Raptors I’ll never drive another truck again (Raptor or otherwise) w/o the smallest factory wheels available w/ the tallest tire/sidewall I can fit stock ir w/ leveling kit. It’s just soooo much better for ride comfort, towing, hauling, & durability from messed up roads

Keith88

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I saw a raptor on 20s and 35s today.... thought of thread... reading through the pages it doesn't disappoint.

New recaros

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Jesus not my cup of tea whatsoever, but actually doesn’t look nearly as bad as I would’ve thought, looks like a super duty bro-dozer w/ fender flares now.

I don’t get the attraction w/ big wheels on trucks OR SUV’s/cars….even performance cars these days I think push it too much & a lil extra sidewall wouldn’t be a bad thing on a modern C8 vette or M car etc, i get the handling aspect of it, but the ride becomes so harsh on anything besides are prepped track & theres so little give or ability to protect against any kinda pothole/curb rash

All that being said, After driving Raptors I’ll never drive another truck again (Raptor or otherwise) w/o the smallest factory wheels available w/ the tallest tire/sidewall I can fit stock ir w/ leveling kit. It’s just soooo much better for ride comfort, towing, hauling, & durability from messed up roads
Are you speaking from experience? You have a strong opinion on the performance you must have ran 20’s and determined the 17’s were better for your application.
I have done both, the 20’s really help the handing on paved roads. I had a vibration problem on my 21 so I put all the factory stuff back on and realized what I was giving up on the dirt. I can tell you, if my truck was strictly a pavement pounder, I would run 20’s with a + 20-25 offset.