On 22's...Street Queen

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CL4

Reaction score
Well, I was looking for wheels and was fully expecting to pay upwards on $4500+...ran into a deal of a lifetime for a little driving. 1st, the wheels - really loved 4Play as I like concave. Was pricing out 4P60's in 20x10's.. then FB Marketplace popped up. A set of 4P08's, 22x10's -18 offset (for da poke) - never been a fan of 22's, but I am now! Paid $450 for the entire set (added another $170 for Ford MS sensors). 2nd, started looking for 22" factory sized 35x12.5r22's...ugghh...$600+/- each. Then FBMP stepped in again. A GC 40 minutes from me had a set of 10k used Nitto Ridge Grapplers he replaced to take full advantage of a tax deduction - $500. Took to my boy that works at a dealer, mounted/balanced/installed...but no hub centric rings and the FactionFab lugs too tall for wheel center caps to install. Hmmm...took to custom wheel shop 1 block away, bribed them to install with buying shop lunch - BOOM, didn't charge me for rings or lugs...or install.

Now, I absolutely LOVE 22's, even though it's not what I was looking for...but stars aligned and even though I take years to decide on wheels, had them chosen, installed and rolling perfectly within (5) days! Happy hunting, fate will guide you!!
@Wraith SRT, thank you for sharing! Can you please tell me if your truck has a stock suspension and you have into any rubbing issues when turning? Thanks!

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@Wraith SRT, thank you for sharing! Can you please tell me if your truck has a stock suspension and you have into any rubbing issues when turning? Thanks!
Also for @Wraith SRT , is the short bed in the Raptor still big enough to fit all of your figure skating costumes? Asking for a friend. :ehcapt:

OP
OP
Wraith SRT

Wraith SRT

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
All stock (not even leveled) and right at the bottom inner fender liner close to cab, had to heat up reshape/push in about an inch. When the wheel travels up, it actually has more room, so really - none.

OP
OP
Wraith SRT

Wraith SRT

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Also for @Wraith SRT , is the short bed in the Raptor still big enough to fit all of your figure skating costumes? Asking for a friend. :ehcapt:
Absolutely they do! BTW - did you still want the truck stop glory hole box delivered in the Kamala Khaki, or Biden Blue? No worries, it does come in discreet packaging...

McCarthy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone pointed out his "10k" miles ridge graps look to actually have 60k+ on them and are bald af?