Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Olsen Motorsports

Olsen Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Updates, still haven't had time to do anything. Killing me! The biz's are nuts right now trying to keep up with demands and to boot I have a whole house remodel going on as well as the backyard (started as hey lets repaint the kitchen and now everything is gutted :banghead:) Happy wife happy life! And sold the Porsche (market too crazy to not sell it) so down to 2 cars. I need a solid week of tear down and finish time to get all this stuff done so that is going to have to wait!

Meanwhile been on a Gen 3 craze! Ordered a couple weeks ago an ST Explorer (for florida) and Gen 3 with performance package, oxford white with the sunroof. About 4 months ago I laid out the plans for that truck and started ordering parts. Keeping the Gen 2 strictly for a beater and off road fun so going a complete 360 with the Gen 3. Pointless to destroy another raptor off road so this one is going to be 100% a starbucks crawler.

• 22" HRE P161's finished in brushed clear (shipped yesterday!!!!)
  • Brembo GT kit all around (talked to my rep yesterday after I found out wheels shipped still 4-6 weeks out)
  • Sound system of course
  • Blacked out windows
  • Satin PPF
  • THATS IT NOTHING ELSE DON'T TRY AND TALK ME INTO FURTHER MODS :Nonono:
The plan for the Gen 3 is non invasive mods that we can strip off and transfer on to the Raptor R (if that ever materializes) and trade back the Gen 3 on the R.

Now on to talk to the therapist as the car mod list is piling up!

fftfk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you really plan on staying on road and trading it in in a year or two…really want the ppf? I’d suggest a further upgrade to the stereo and radar

OP
OP
Olsen Motorsports

Olsen Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you really plan on staying on road and trading it in in a year or two…really want the ppf? I’d suggest a further upgrade to the stereo and radar

well thats the thing! My luck with Ford there is probably a 1% chance we will get an allocation for the R. I love the satin look, and historically I clear bra everything. I would hate it if I get rock chips all over the front and end up getting shafted on the R?

Safer bet would probably be to just do the front clip in regular bra and then if the R doesn't come in do the whole truck!

The R is a pipedream and probably not a realistic safe bet we will be able to buy one. I think thats the reality we have to face!