Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Olsen Motorsports

Olsen Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So the issue I’m running into now is the connection to the tire valve itself. We are running factory true beadlocks and the stems are super recessed.

I really want to use closed flow sleeve locks over swage locks but looking at CAD files there isn’t going to be enough room there to engage the lock.

Air tight no leak seal is the goal. Clip on’s suck big ones. Hate to build such and expensive system and run a cheap end on the hose [emoji2363]

Anyone have a better solution they can point us towards?

I’d rather sell the truck than take apart 16 beadlock wheels to change to a longer stem [emoji2959]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Olsen Motorsports

Olsen Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally opened up our boxes from Swarfworks! Complete rear winch setup. I like how the license plate flips up from when needed and then just flips back down.
Excited to get this in! We really like the build quality of it as well.

B919C86C-5D43-4AD6-956A-0AD4A6AE9D45.jpeg

48DE631F-1C31-40B8-AE91-943F0E5230CF.jpeg

CBAB9F1B-CFCE-46C5-B408-7984D48ABEB0.jpeg

F2D3B872-ECFC-4F12-A6C1-C57BB45CC2DD.jpeg

635A4AE3-1B3A-49B7-A11B-02EE0F87CECC.jpeg

OP
OP
Olsen Motorsports

Olsen Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What dimensions are these shocks? Why not external bypass in the rear?

Great Question! The front and rear is 68mm. Instead of bypass shock absorbers (position sensitive) these are acceleration sensitive (ASD) monotube dampeners (hence the 68mm construction) with a high lifting force. They are great because there is no tradeoff in comfort vs control. The compression blow off valve hertz frequency rate virtually eliminates pitch and roll on the low speed circuit. The rebound and compression blow off valves are also unidirectional which makes them great on the bumps as well!