Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fftfk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Having had my Porsche serviced by multiple Porsche shops in the Chicago area Olsen Motorsports is by far the best shop. If you are a Porsche fan, or just an automotive fan (which I suspect most people on this site are), you’re in for a treat if you get a chance to visit their shop.

Quick question - who did the audio upgrade for you? Did you do it yourself or outsource it? I’m looking for a good shop for my truck.

OP
OP
Olsen Motorsports

Olsen Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That’s quite a mess you got yourself into.

Lol you have no idea! There’s a video of this disaster on our YouTube channel Olsen Motorsports. We had fun doing it though.

Having had my Porsche serviced by multiple Porsche shops in the Chicago area Olsen Motorsports is by far the best shop. If you are a Porsche fan, or just an automotive fan (which I suspect most people on this site are), you’re in for a treat if you get a chance to visit their shop.

Quick question - who did the audio upgrade for you? Did you do it yourself or outsource it? I’m looking for a good shop for my truck.

Thank you for the kind words! Ray’s electronics in Glendale heights off Army trail. Been doing biz with Shaun over there for years. They have made us some absolutely stunning stuff!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Olsen Motorsports

Olsen Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Supplies came in today. Just got to find time to get started

4796126c0e72e71a856fc81368085af0.jpg

All the 1/4” tubing for the air lines. Plus all the push lock fittings

9ddb70fa88a7ad48d1d973006bf345c0.jpg

Festo regulator. One regulator to control each tire.

3aaf52ad93485936c02017006b7ca668.jpg
Arb compressor kit. This will all come apart and get mounted in the bed. Not using the case

OP
OP
Olsen Motorsports

Olsen Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
More parts trickled in

f567e68cf2c80f66843cc5224da5b4b5.jpg

Switch Pro 12 button PDM to replace the 9100d. Needed more circuits. Also Paul from Swarfworks sent over his 3D printed bracket for the module.

d54a69f63fcbb09453874162bab99eba.jpg
The staubli CBI 06’s came in. Ordered SPT dust caps for the probes so nothing can contaminate the fittings. Going to fit a probe on each corner for the air up system and then connect a 5’ slinky when it’s time to air up. If we designed it right should be push a button connect 4 hoses and walk away.