Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Olsen Motorsports

Olsen Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The steering wheel nut coming loose is a bit alarming, I've not heard of that before.

Sounds like we're just going to miss each other haha. I'll be down in the Naples area visiting my mom right around Christmas and leaving a few days before New Years haha!
Ugh! Would have loved to grab a beer! Stay a while longer!

OP
OP
Olsen Motorsports

Olsen Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that looks good. Can you give us a write up?
Sure!

Total waste of money lol. Coolest thing ever but for vision it doesn't see through the dust, or snow. Once the lens gets caked with mud or snow you lose all vision.

The radar still works, so there is that, you get the yellow box that pops up and the alert.

Driving through my neighborhood is rad though, I can see all the dog walkers!

If I had to do it all over again, and for the $5k it cost, I would hard pass. More of a novelty, and the technology needs improving, super clunky.

I got it in for Snowball (my staff did that is) and we were JAZZED about it! Ended up turning it on for a mile then never turned it on again. Useless.

But hey, we have it, looks cool as F, and you gotta keep up the joneses so its staying in! :893Chainsaw-Smilie-

Don't shoot the messenger :banghead:

OP
OP
Olsen Motorsports

Olsen Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I forgot to post pictures of the gen 3! Sorry, life’s been nuts. A99E30E8-9508-49CE-AAB5-B925650A754B.jpeg

Got the tints done, HRE’s on
49FFC296-227C-458A-B936-EDC8749A1E18.jpeg

Took off the factory PP graphics and re created our own version

4C9F0B07-2462-4303-9EEE-F763161F0C84.jpeg

Interior turnout out pretty sweet. Did the shift knob, door panels, dash, center console and steering wheel

2C63E423-A40F-46C8-80F3-20C6DD2EE06B.jpeg

Bonus is it fits in the garage!