Oldest Order Still Unscheduled?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So curious if anyone has an order older than mine that is still unscheduled?

mwright4679 - 7/25 -> Advised 3/14 getting picked up.

Still waiting:
rms8 - 7/27
Lanabat - 8/12
hamster - 8/15

Last edited:

flea_sly

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So curious if anyone has an order older than mine that is still unscheduled?

Hamster - 8/15/2016

Ouch,

Hope your allocation get's pulled soon Hamster!

I do wonder sometimes where some of you were on "the list" with your dealerships. What I mean by that is, say you were number 2 out of the 4 allotted raptors to that particular dealership, but you are still waiting for 6 months?

Questions:

1. following the above question, how do you even know 100% for sure if your dealer has 4 allotments? Because they said so or can you check officially somewhere?

2. How do you know if you really are #2 on the list or maybe #3, #4 decided to pay more than you, so they got moved ahead of you, without your knowledge.

3. Do any of you guys wonder at this point, your dealer might call you and say your just gonna have to wait until MY2018 because your order won't get finished in time? (maybe if that is what they told you, really they sold your unit already for higher price than what you were agreed on?)

Food for thought!

OP
OP
hamster

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ouch,

Hope your allocation get's pulled soon Hamster!

I do wonder sometimes where some of you were on "the list" with your dealerships. What I mean by that is, say you were number 2 out of the 4 allotted raptors to that particular dealership, but you are still waiting for 6 months?

Questions:

1. following the above question, how do you even know 100% for sure if your dealer has 4 allotments? Because they said so or can you check officially somewhere?

2. How do you know if you really are #2 on the list or maybe #3, #4 decided to pay more than you, so they got moved ahead of you, without your knowledge.

3. Do any of you guys wonder at this point, your dealer might call you and say your just gonna have to wait until MY2018 because your order won't get finished in time? (maybe if that is what they told you, really they sold your unit already for higher price than what you were agreed on?)

Food for thought!

1. Not that I know of. I did see an email from Reg Rep that mentioned # of dealer allocations and it matched what dealer told me.

2. When I saw the dealers order screen shot, I saw my relative standing. I was in the middle. However, I did not remove BL and CF in December, so at least 3 moved ahead of me. Last update I had was that I was one of 4 holding out for CF and I have no idea if I am not 1 or 2 as dealer never responding to my last question. I think I bugged them too much.

3. That is very possible and some have already had their orders sold out from under them. If the dealer cannot get it built with my options in 2017, then I can see why they would want to change the options and get a truck they could sale. My dealer as been ok so far so I would expect a call from him if that is what he wanted to do.

taco-13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1. Not that I know of. I did see an email from Reg Rep that mentioned # of dealer allocations and it matched what dealer told me.

2. When I saw the dealers order screen shot, I saw my relative standing. I was in the middle. However, I did not remove BL and CF in December, so at least 3 moved ahead of me. Last update I had was that I was one of 4 holding out for CF and I have no idea if I am not 1 or 2 as dealer never responding to my last question. I think I bugged them too much.

3. That is very possible and some have already had their orders sold out from under them. If the dealer cannot get it built with my options in 2017, then I can see why they would want to change the options and get a truck they could sale. My dealer as been ok so far so I would expect a call from him if that is what he wanted to do.

Are you going to hold out till the very end on the CF?

flea_sly

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I hope it all works out for you Ham! I guess we all have to use our best judgement with the dealerships and to a certain extent, trust them to do what they "promised" to do.