Ok some one do a zero to 60 time

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

10SpdsOfFury

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So, in the end this is a comparison between a TRX which we all already know is fast and a tuned Gen 2...
What happened to actual Gen 3 0-60 times?
I would say we have a while before the Gen3 squad decide to beat on their trucks so in the meantime enjoy the circus.

BambiKiller

The Stripper Hunter
Reaction score
Well everyone can feel sorry for Bambi---he killed his TRX from what I can gather.. Oh well maybe he will get a Raptor now?:D
What do you drive again?

My Trx is fine. Thanks for your gleeful “concern” you sad little man. I actually drive mine hard, not on graded roads meant for 18 wheelers…. Which you call “hard duty” :evillol::evillol::evillol:

You may be one of the lamest people I have ever met on a vehicle forum. Go back to your auto-erotc asphyxiation whilst reading the fine print on warranties.

Edit; can you really not afford to be a supporting member on here or trx? So you are lame and cheap. Got it.

Last edited:

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well everyone can feel sorry for Bambi---he killed his TRX from what I can gather.. Oh well maybe he will get a Raptor now?:D

What do you drive again?

My Trx is fine. Thanks for your gleeful “concern” you sad little man. I actually drive mine hard, not on graded roads meant for 18 wheelers…. Which you call “hard duty” :evillol::evillol::evillol:

You may be one of the lamest people I have ever met on a vehicle forum. Go back to your auto-erotc asphyxiation whilst reading the fine print on warranties.

Edit; can you really not afford to be a supporting member on here or trx? So you are lame and cheap. Got it.

Oh no, I'm hoping you guys don't carry your love/hate relationship over here now....

Trailmaker

Off-road junky
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Alls good. Weird symptoms made me think I blew a head. Was just a heater coolant junction that let go. Should be back on the road (and embarrassing other vehicles) in the next couple days.
Have you looked into power stop
Alls good. Weird symptoms made me think I blew a head. Was just a heater coolant junction that let go. Should be back on the road (and embarrassing other vehicles) in the next couple days.
Have you looked at power stop as an brake upgrade option? Worked great for my Power Wagon https://www.powerstop.com/

BambiKiller

The Stripper Hunter
Reaction score
Have you looked into power stop

Have you looked at power stop as an brake upgrade option? Worked great for my Power Wagon https://www.powerstop.com/
Yeah. I think we are close to some solution. Have talked to all the big performance brake companies. Issue is the brake/wheel fitment is different enough between the TRX and rest of Rams to matter. If we don’t have it fixed in a month or two, and I haven’t balled up the truck. I may just get a custom set done.

The brakes really are terrible. They aren’t bad for a couple hard stops in a row but then turn to mush

Boss Hoss

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Oh no, I'm hoping you guys don't carry your love/hate relationship over here now....
Big Blue--no worries I have had him on ignore on this and the other site for a while now. He does have some significant issues that involved rehab that I steer clear of. Most of his more dramatic posts are made late at night when things are mixed with alcohol that should not be. ;)