Ok some one do a zero to 60 time

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BambiKiller

The Stripper Hunter
Reaction score
What did you blow a shock?
I’m just tough on brakes and drive like a psychopath. Also the trx is a big heavy b i t c h that gets cranky stopping/turning. Brakes are the thing that constantly slows me down in it.

That noise you hear is the fluid boiling. I had maybe 10-20% braking power left when I slowed down to normal speeds

10SpdsOfFury

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Boss Hoss

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I guess now I have to wait longer for his times. He probably saw my times and is dropping in that hellephant engine. Joking. Lol I told him to keep me posted.
You may be waiting awhile. There is a thread on it but I have not read all of it. I am just hoping mine stays together for 3 more months hopefully sooner until my F250 Tremor oil burner gets here (ordering lights aux lights now last ones took 3 months), then it can be retired for extreme modification or just sold.

BambiKiller

The Stripper Hunter
Reaction score
I guess now I have to wait longer for his times. He probably saw my times and is dropping in that hellephant engine. Joking. Lol I told him to keep me posted.
Alls good. Weird symptoms made me think I blew a head. Was just a heater coolant junction that let go. Should be back on the road (and embarrassing other vehicles) in the next couple days.

AxelR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So, in the end this is a comparison between a TRX which we all already know is fast and a tuned Gen 2...
What happened to actual Gen 3 0-60 times?