Ok some one do a zero to 60 time

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jakenbake

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This would matter to less than 1% of raptor and TRX owners. Why does everyone think this is the end all be all of these trucks?

“The Ford Raptor completed running the Baja 500, which serves me well while I’m running to Dunkin Donuts and McDonalds.”
The reason it matters to some is that while the truck is not a trophy truck, not a beamed and linked ranger, it is pretty capable for a factory truck. It handles the rough stuff pretty well.

The truck going down to baja is a measuring stick of how well it performs in the rough stuff much like a 0-60 describes how quickly a vehicle accelerates.

Have you had the opportunity to get your truck in the dirt at speed? If you have not, I highly recommend it.

Raptorial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just wait for the tech guys (non car guys with zero experience of driving something fast, let alone THAT fast) to get their hands on those Plaid models… that cannot be a good combo
Oh yea.
This would matter to less than 1% of raptor and TRX owners. Why does everyone think this is the end all be all of these trucks?

“The Ford Raptor completed running the Baja 500, which serves me well while I’m running to Dunkin Donuts and McDonalds.”
Well in people's defense, they want the most capable vehicle for the money. But I get what you're saying

Dreams sell, not reality. For the off-roading I do, a standard F-150 could handle it. And that's the case for 99% of those on here that off-road. And I bet only a tiny portion of us offroad at all.

But the look and power of the Raptor is what made me get one.

DeepSeaMofo423

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Because it is a “Baja Race Truck”…. Please stop posting about TRX’s until they have attempted the Baja 1000…. As far as all experts are concerned except “Car and Driver” they are asphalt queens…

BC119

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really like the looks of the SVC traction bars and they are on my list of mods to do.
SVC makes some great stuff, and traction bars are a must have for street launches in tuned trucks.

They made all the difference on a buddy's 1000 hp Cummins, without sacrificing too much clearance.