Ok some one do a zero to 60 time

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
One possible issue for the offroad side of it:

I watch Matt’s offroad recovery on YouTube and I can’t remember the exact issues they have, but Tesla’s and hybrids are harder for them to recovery than a traditional ice vehicle.

I recall seeing someone take a Tesla offroad and it was poor...because it's car, not an offroader. It didn't have the right tires or ride height.

But yes, it makes sense that recovery would be a female dog due to the extra weight of the batteries.

BambiKiller

The Stripper Hunter
Reaction score
One possible issue for the offroad side of it:

I watch Matt’s offroad recovery on YouTube and I can’t remember the exact issues they have, but Tesla’s and hybrids are harder for them to recovery than a traditional ice vehicle.
Also model s tesla couldn’t do more than a few hot laps without batteries overheating. There are going to be some fairly significant teething pains I think.

But when electrics are a better consumer product they will take most of the market.

Russ103

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Turbo noises are my favorite. Far better than a blower imo.
Nothing beats the sound of a high revving NA V10. E60 M5/6 comes to mind, as does a newer Huracan EVO. One thing is certain though, we are in the golden age of high hp gas engine cars/trucks, and I intend to enjoy them as long as possible before having hybrids and EV’s shoved down my throat.

DeepSeaMofo423

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Since 2003 I have purchased four new Ford trucks and three new Rams. Only two lemons were Fords (2008 and 2012 were horrible, 2003 and 2006 were stellar). Most reliable vehicle I have ever owned was a 2016 Ram. Now replaced by a TRX which is 9 months / 9000 miles old. Zero issues, nothing but fun and enjoyment. Like it so much we bought a second for my wife which has also been flawless.

Stupid to be a brand nazzi. Why limit life’s possibilities? Does Ford pay your salary, feed your kids? How narrow minded.
I am actually a Chevy guy… I have owned zero Rams….Brother had two both fall apart within two years with many dealer issues… but the resale are always terrible on Rams… If Chevy made a Raptor I would have bought one! I know every manufacturer has had their issues but damn resale on dodge in general is terrible… hell they put a hellcat in a minivan… the only other question I have for TRX owners is…”What the hell are y’all doing on a Raptor Forum?”

DeepSeaMofo423

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It won’t need cam phasers, or a transmission reprogram…. Might come out ahead.
Ya but 12-18 months you will loose 30-40 grand when your TRX is worth 1/2 of what you paid for it! FYI head over to the TRX forum and look at the now 30 pages of issues with that POS… Ram engineers leaked emails showing they reverse engineered the Raptor…. But wait I forgot they are FIAT now….

BambiKiller

The Stripper Hunter
Reaction score
Nothing beats the sound of a high revving NA V10. E60 M5/6 comes to mind, as does a newer Huracan EVO. One thing is certain though, we are in the golden age of high hp gas engine cars/trucks, and I intend to enjoy them as long as possible before having hybrids and EV’s shoved down my throat.
My v10 lambo sounded so f’ing good

Dtsgli

Reaction score
***WAIT WAIT WAIT*** I forgot one thing…. Has Ram ever ran the TRX in any BAJA race……..
This would matter to less than 1% of raptor and TRX owners. Why does everyone think this is the end all be all of these trucks?

“The Ford Raptor completed running the Baja 500, which serves me well while I’m running to Dunkin Donuts and McDonalds.”