ok mall / street rats.....what millage are you without doing the shock rebuild?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

STHenry

Reaction score
I replaced mine at 52K with a set of live valve take offs. They did not leak or anything but really like the way the live valves ride. I had purchased a set of 2017/18 stock Fox shocks with 15K on them to swap and then went live valves so if anyone is interested in those just PM as I can let them go now. I want to list them for sale but need a few more posts to meet the minimum post requirement.

Drgonzo3000

Reaction score
80k on mine before I decided to swap them out, bought brand new ones cause everyone doing the rebuilds has questionable service and not taking the chance. Especially since I could buy brand new ones for like $1,700 and get to keep my old ones. Even at 80k I didn't really feel a difference with the brand new ones. I also think the previous owner of the truck had swapped the stock Fox ones out for different ones as when I got the truck most of the shock hardware was loose. So don't really know the actual mileage on the shocks tbh.