OK ICON, consider this.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
ICON think about this, you'll have all of North America covered (50 states plus the CANUCKs, & Mexico) and all of North America State/Provinces/Parishes will have Raptors sporting personalized “ICON” license plates. Wouldn't it be shame if they were sporting stock FOX shocks? This is a great marketing adventure.

Just think ICON will be considered in the same category with Opry's famous show where she gave cars way to the audience, and you'll be on the Today Show, Good Morning America and Fox & Friends, etc... You'll be hobnobbing with former Ms. USAs, Rock Stars, Country Stars, Justin Biebers (if he's not in jail) etc.... It's a win, win situation for all. Be a Team Player.:favorites37:

ICONRep

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
My apologies for not posting a reply sooner, I have been extremely pressed for time and lost track of this. I did get your pm and apologize for the delayed response.

To the post I really do not know what to say. This is something a multi billion dollar company could do with a unlimited budget, but I really don't think I would have a job if I gave out 200+ k in shocks to everyone that had ICON put on their License plate. (there would not be a way to justify 1 on this idea) Makes tons of sense to us here on FRF that know what it means, but likely none to the average person that is driving around. Unfortunately I am faced with about 3-5 of these a week, and at least this is better then the standard "If I put stickers on my truck and go to local shows will you give me a 5000.00 suspension" yes just like that & nothing else. Now if you are talking about a full Raptor graphic wrap that has a huge ICON Vehicle Dynamics - Performance Suspension and Shock Absorbers incorporated into it, then that could be something to talk about. This still would need to be done the correct way and you need to submit a full written proposal with rendering outlining your project, along with a list of what media coverage you have lined up over a fair amount of time.

I appreciate your thoughts and effort but I will have to say this is just not something we could run with right now.

OP
OP
Big Blue

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My apologies for not posting a reply sooner, I have been extremely pressed for time and lost track of this. I did get your pm and apologize for the delayed response.

To the post I really do not know what to say. This is something a multi billion dollar company could do with a unlimited budget, but I really don't think I would have a job if I gave out 200+ k in shocks to everyone that had ICON put on their License plate. (there would not be a way to justify 1 on this idea) Makes tons of sense to us here on FRF that know what it means, but likely none to the average person that is driving around. Unfortunately I am faced with about 3-5 of these a week, and at least this is better then the standard "If I put stickers on my truck and go to local shows will you give me a 5000.00 suspension" yes just like that & nothing else. Now if you are talking about a full Raptor graphic wrap that has a huge ICON Vehicle Dynamics - Performance Suspension and Shock Absorbers incorporated into it, then that could be something to talk about. This still would need to be done the correct way and you need to submit a full written proposal with rendering outlining your project, along with a list of what media coverage you have lined up over a fair amount of time.

I appreciate your thoughts and effort but I will have to say this is just not something we could run with right now.

Thank you for the consideration. :happy160: