Ok, I’m a fan of Adams stuff, but....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Paul4coral

Reaction score
are people insane ? Trying to sell pumpkin spice detail spray on eBay for $150 a bottle ? That’s more than a damn good bottle of bourbon!!!
I recently bought a used 2014 Raptor, paint was neglected but overall really solid, lots of swirls, micro scratches etc. I did a cleaning, compound, polish and wax with what I had, Maguires, came out really really nice, I’m 90% pleased. I bought some Adams ceramic booster and detail sprays for inside and outside. I really like the ceramic booster to use daily to wipe it down at end of day. Haven’t tried the detail sprays yet. Can anyone advise me on how best to keep things looking great ? What is your normal weekly detailing schedule ?
I can see more Adams products in my future.

mattio

Reaction score
people aren't crazy for listing it for $150, others are crazy for buying it for $150 haha!

I went H.A.M. when I bought my raptor on Adams products. Ive always been into detailing, all my previous vehicles have been meticulously cared for. The raptor though, I wanted an upper-echelon product, so I bought an array of Adams exterior and interior products. Of all the Adams products I own the things that I find that stand out from the ordinary is the tire shine, wheel cleaner, wheel and tire cleaner. These products work exceptionally better than anything ive ever tried from the local auto parts store. While Adams car shampoo and Wash and Wax are great, Meguires gold class I feel is just as good or better. The interior products from Adams are just ok as well, Griots Garage interior cleaner and Leather care spray are my favorite and can be had at most local auto parts stores. One thing that I do love Adams the most for is the scents. I've never had a more enjoyable experience detailing than applying Adams products thanks to the scents of their products! they smell so got dayum good!

OP
OP
Paul4coral

Paul4coral

Reaction score
I just ordered the wheel cleaner, some brushes etc. I’m considering their ceramic coating for my wheels. I can usually keep everything pretty spotless except for all the nooks and crannies in wheels. I gotta get that down still.

mattio

Reaction score
I've been wanting to try the Ceramic spray Adams offers.
I've used Meguires Ceramic Wax and P&S Beadmaker both are good in their own right. The Meguires is cheap and easy as hell to apply, last long but lacks a little in shine. Meguires ceramic wax is great in the wheel wells... the spray on spray off application is to easy not too... the Beadmaker shines like there is no tomorrow but seems to need more frequent applications. Guess one of these days ill actually apply a proper ceramic coating like Carpro CQuartz, but until then the sprays work.

Blockaderunner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What I really like about the Meguires hybrid ceramic wax is that it works fantastic on the trim. I've tried the other products and they all leave streaks down the paint below the areas of application whereas the Meguires has not only brought the color back but hasn't streaked at all. For 13 bucks a bottle and the ease of application I'm sold.

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
After a visco clay bar, I used the grey paint sealant on everything. that should last 6mo-1 year

next I applied the H2O guard and gloss which is good for 3-4 washes. Makes a really smooth nice finish. pretty glossy as well, and really helps with making the truck easier to wash, and it makes the paint hydrophobic. the water will start to bead off the truck. bugs and dirt come off much easier. You can always add a wax ontop of it for added protection.

I tried the ceramic spray and I did not like it at all. maybe it wasn't supposed to be used with the guard and gloss. But if it were me the sealant and the guard and gloss do a great job. ill post some pics shortly

you can always call adams and get a human on the line and ask as many questions as you want. They have a great staff and they really know their stuff

FDNY-L107

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gliptone, period. Been using their professional products for over 30 years. If you live on Long Island or have (I grew up there), then you know. Nothing better.