Ok here's some pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
RaptorAddict.com

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I really liked how they turned out. They are functional as well. The only issue is the pins are too short. I had to take the originals to a machine shop to get longer ones made. I also had to modify the bushings in a way. Had to do some cutting to make it flush with the hood contour. If you get a pin kit, DON'T cut under the hood to make way for the lock nuts. You will use threadserts (threaded rivets). If you need more guidance on the installation, call me. 818-400-4020.

BlackMamba

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Addict, do you make or can you fab a simple dual tire vertical bed mount (using straps to tie down the tires)? Similar to what you have done, but I don't need/want the full "cage" in this thread, although it looks awesome. I have a Pace full metal retractable cover; on certain off road trips I would like to slide the cover completely open and then bolt in the dual tire mount. Essentially use it when I need it. Thoughts?

OP
OP
RaptorAddict.com

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Addict, do you make or can you fab a simple dual tire vertical bed mount (using straps to tie down the tires)? Similar to what you have done, but I don't need/want the full "cage" in this thread, although it looks awesome. I have a Pace full metal retractable cover; on certain off road trips I would like to slide the cover completely open and then bolt in the dual tire mount. Essentially use it when I need it. Thoughts?

Send me a sketch via email. I'll see what I can do. [email protected]

OP
OP
RaptorAddict.com

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Is that a CO2 system? I dig it...

It is Co2. Best air supply I ever bought. I run air tools on it and everything. That one tank (15lb) can fill four 35" tires roughly 10 times. I recommend it for anyone who it looking for a source of portable compressed air.