Oil Drain access panel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mike T

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anybody happen to know the part # for the oil drain access panel bolts (10mm) and u nuts on a Gen 2 (2019)? I can find the skid plate stuff all over but can't even find a picture of the oil drain access panel?

Thanks!

V6Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Following… had dealership order me a set cause I couldn’t find the part # either, however, the one they ordered fits, just not the exact same part.

Ol_Blue

Reaction score
OP
OP
Mike T

Mike T

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think its one of these 2 I can double check tonight when I get home.

w717461s439

or

w717634s439

I bought 4 of each because I couldn't figure out which one I needed. I had the same part break.
Thanks, much appreciate it, the u nuts are the few that are that size. All the skid plate bolts and u nuts are quite a bit bigger.

OP
OP
Mike T

Mike T

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think its one of these 2 I can double check tonight when I get home.

w717461s439

or

w717634s439

I bought 4 of each because I couldn't figure out which one I needed. I had the same part break.
Hi, did you determine if one of these was the right one? Thanks!!

Turbolag

Reaction score
I did my own oil change last night and found I am missing an oil drain access panel bolt. Does anyone here have the part number for it. The numbers above appear to belong to the u nuts only. Thanks