Oil change - Any reason NOT to go Amsoil

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DrumReaper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I saw a test somewheres... I’ll have to find it but Pennzoil Ultra had super good test results and heat tolerance.

FORZDA 1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That is the response I expected. Data or ****.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hmmm, too many lazy ******* ****** around now days. You honestly think I give a **** what you have to say... You're really trying to pump your ego.

Higgs Boson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Amsoil has proven to eliminate the tip in knock in DI ford engines. (And subaru engines) It's also proven to last 3 times longer than motorcraft in turbo engines. And is more resistant to heat and fuel dilution than motorcraft.

heat resistance and long life are touted by all oil companies.

how does it eliminate tip in knock, specifically?

how is it more resistant to fuel dilution, considering how "fuel dilution" occurs?

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hmmm, too many lazy ******* ****** around now days. You honestly think I give a **** what you have to say... You're really trying to pump your ego.

No ego and I'm not lazy. You said it was the best, I'd like to see why you claim that. That's all. Telling me to 'google' means you're full of shit.

btilt

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:smiley-face-popcorn

oil threads. Good to see that they are just as entertaining on FRF as they are on motorcycle forums.

HA I was thinking the same thing. Any oils better than no oil if youre asking me but meh Ill stick to my mobil1

OP
OP
Loufish

Loufish

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm a big fan of Mobile 1 also.
My experience with turbo engines is more aligned with Aircraft engines. Everything I know is that turbo engines can be much harder on oil then NA engines. I'm kind of old school in that I always do a warm up to get the oil warmed up a bit and do a cool down before shutting down if the engine is pretty warm...

I've never heard a complaint about Amsoil and Redline (except price) and was just seeing what others have experienced. I also agree that running a top synthetic and not trying to run 10K between oil changes is a great start...