Help Support Ford Raptor Forum by donating:

OHIO Raptors

Discussion in 'Midwest' started by carlschmarl2, Mar 24, 2013.

1. trugrit

trugrit Full Access Member

Meetup

I'd be up for getting together with the other Raptor owners in Dayton/WP/Ohio. Would be nice to chat with other owners to throw around ideas and stories about our trucks.

2. Scrap man

Scrap man Full Access Member

There is a run at my place on Saturday the 12th your more then welcome to stop out and check it out. If you don't run on the track there's no charge.

3. Gilligan

Gilligan FRF Addict

If anyone is close to the border we are having a dinner in Robinson Twp. before Christmas.

[​IMG]

Let's go with the tilted kilt on Tuesday December 22 At 5:30 pm.... If that time doesn't work let us know and we'll try to work around everyone's schedules

4. Rabnud

Rabnud Full Access Member

Welcome back! Time for you to do some shopping hahaha

5. 2011_Ford_Raptor

2011_Ford_Raptor Member

I'm located at the most southern tip of ohio. So I'm around ohio, Kentucky, and west virginia if anyone is ever down this way. Me and my buddy have raptors. I got a black and silver super crew with body lift, programmer, cutouts, corsa exhaust, and still adding stuff.

6. SirCrush32

SirCrush32 Full Access Member

Any good shops in Columbus. Truck wont fit in the garage and all the time I just spend in Cali, I don't think I can mustard up the courage to work outside in the rain, plus I have a feeling cops where I live would probably have an issue with me working on the truck. So I don't want to chance it. I need to go ahead and rent me a space so I can do work on the truck when I need too.

7. carlschmarl2

carlschmarl2 Full Access Member

Why would the cops harass you for working on your truck?

8. SirCrush32

@carlschmarl2 neighborhood/city I'm in. A year ago I was told I was to close to the stop sign in front of my house. I know I wasn't but I wasn't going to argue. I just moved the truck and left it be. Plus, I don't have a spring compression to change the springs out so I rather take to a reputable place and get it done.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2015
    carlschmarl2 likes this.
  9. SirCrush32

Goes out to the folks in the Columbus area. I found a garage that is about 1000 Sq ft I'm looking to possibly rent. I'm looking at the space to be able to work on the Raptor and a few other vehicles I have. Just curious if anyone wanted to go in on it. Rent is $500, and I might be able to talk the guy down. Its on the very far end of Grove City. Its about 10 minutes away from Dyno Brian. I just thought I would throw it out there. Give us space to work on our trucks and get a way from the home front for a bit.

10. BILSTEIN

BILSTEIN Member

Don't know if you'd be interested or not, but I work for BILSTEIN Shock Absorbers in Hamilton, OH, and we are looking for a Raptor for a ride with a potential OEM customers (comparing the stock suspension to a Raptor upgraded with our shocks on it). We currently have a company Raptor, but are looking to borrow one for a day (Sept. 18) that has stock shocks on it. In exchange for letting us use it, we would be happy to gift you a set of BILSTEIN shocks as a thank you. If you would be interested, please email me at [email protected].