Oh the stupid!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well, that sure beats the experience I had at a gas station while filling up my GEN1. A woman approached me screaming at the top of her two lungs about how my truck was destroying the planet, and how I was a vicious disrespector of everything good and wholesome in the world. It was an assault, and I honestly thought she was going to try to get physical!

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I like to screw with people and when they ask about the odd whine on mine I always say It's a vacuum leak.....
Oh heck, tell them it's a turbine engine. When they give you the look that tells you that they're too stupid to know what a turbine engine is, get technical and tell them it's a surplus turboshaft engine from a military helicopter and it's so versatile that it'll run on anything - jet fuel, gasoline, diesel, and peanut oil. "I run the high octane peanut oil/corn oil blend because it's renewable!" :)

Last edited:

Bozz

Royal Smart A$$
Reaction score
Well, that sure beats the experience I had at a gas station while filling up my GEN1. A woman approached me screaming at the top of her two lungs about how my truck was destroying the planet, and how I was a vicious disrespector of everything good and wholesome in the world. It was an assault, and I honestly thought she was going to try to get physical!
Could her Iesbian wife/husband not control her?