Offroading in SouthEast Virginia?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Beaker

Reaction score
Anyone do any sort of offroading in SouthEastern Va? I am moving to the Norfolk/Chesapeake area this summer, and will definitely be looking for places to go out. Haven't really found anything at all through Google in the area. Looks like most of the trails people commonly use are a bit of a drive out to Western Va.
Looking for anything people might commonly use in the eastern part of the state. Thanks!

PorterW1111

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Anyone do any sort of offroading in SouthEastern Va? I am moving to the Norfolk/Chesapeake area this summer, and will definitely be looking for places to go out. Haven't really found anything at all through Google in the area. Looks like most of the trails people commonly use are a bit of a drive out to Western Va.
Looking for anything people might commonly use in the eastern part of the state. Thanks!
Isn’t TORR-vir out that way?

https://www.theoffroadrevolution.com/events/

OP
OP
Beaker

Beaker

Reaction score
That sounds pretty interesting, won't be too far from there. Thanks dudes!

ob1

Reaction score
The way our highways are maintained you will feel like you are offroading all the time. Welcome to the area!

SVTWillis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m in Norfolk and the only places I’ve been to are out west toward West Virginia at the George Washington National Forest. There’s some service roads and some more off road type rock crawling on the back side of the trail. Also, a nice lookout spot at the top of one of the mountains. Only other place is down in NC in the Outer Banks. I’ve been to Busco’s Beach but, that’s more for ATV’s.

SVTWillis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All the land owners I know are up in the Powhatan area. The land is all wooded and mostly ATV trails. I’m originally from south eastern Ohio and know tons of places to go there.