Offroading Adventure - May 7 2011

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xBX

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love how he backs out finally and then just slides all the way sideways... great! thats some real mud right there... that musta been a bitch to clean.

OP
OP
JP7

JP7

Likes Canadian Mudbaths
Reaction score
I love how he backs out finally and then just slides all the way sideways... great! thats some real mud right there... that musta been a bitch to clean.

Yep the whole place, including the road in and out was just a gooey mess and we were all covered by 10 in the morning.
But, around 5:30 we got hail and thunderstorms which washed 90% of the exterior. A few high speed runs through the lake in the gravel pit probably took care of most of the moving components of the underside - but I'll get under there with the pressure washer when it stops raining here.

OP
OP
JP7

JP7

Likes Canadian Mudbaths
Reaction score
Thanks dude - damn, it took about 4 hours today to get the vids up on Youtube.
And yeah - a good mud bath is theraputic. I've a feeling it has nothing to do with the clay bar treatment on other threads - but I'm still learning about different types of clay.

I did tear up the paint with some trees on the last trails we took (no pics or vids as it was stupid dangerous mountain hills with certain death drops if a mistake was made) but I'll post up pics of the scrapes tomorrow when the weather is better.

For the record, it took an hour to clean the interior, and I spent an hour under the truck with the pressure washer and 30 min to clean the body.

IRONMAN

Reaction score
Thanks dude - damn, it took about 4 hours today to get the vids up on Youtube.
And yeah - a good mud bath is theraputic. I've a feeling it has nothing to do with the clay bar treatment on other threads - but I'm still learning about different types of clay.

I did tear up the paint with some trees on the last trails we took (no pics or vids as it was stupid dangerous mountain hills with certain death drops if a mistake was made) but I'll post up pics of the scrapes tomorrow when the weather is better.

For the record, it took an hour to clean the interior, and I spent an hour under the truck with the pressure washer and 30 min to clean the body.

I could hear it in the videos..lol
I was just like Oooooooo when I'd hear it.