Officially Goosedtuned/Cobb

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rappin37

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes finally part of the @GooseTuned and @COBB Tuning family. Truck is definitely taking off faster , didn’t have a chance to test it 100% but I can feel the difference just at 0to60. Thank you Winfield for all the fast email responses, class act. Also installed the radiator.

Attachments

• IMG_0123.jpeg
    IMG_0123.jpeg
    238.7 KB · Views: 123

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Yes finally part of the @GooseTuned and @COBB Tuning family. Truck is definitely taking off faster , didn’t have a chance to test it 100% but I can feel the difference just at 0to60. Thank you Winfield for all the fast email responses, class act. Also installed the radiator.

YES! Same, He was awesome and just sent me my final tune a few days ago. @GooseTuned comes highly recommended at least from me. @COBB Tuning helped answer a few questions regarding their intercooler as well. Super awesome family I've joined. Cheers. I appreciate the mods approving my account so fast as well!

I get my GooseTuned package tomorrow! Have to send my ECM in. I got the 91 tune with the custom TCM tune. Very excited to have a fast truck.

Thank you guys!!!! I really appreciate the positive feedback!!!

OP
OP
Rappin37

Rappin37

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any suggestions welcomed on street performance, I’m very new to this any help is appreciated.