Official White Star Industries Bolt in rollcage

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nothing short of awesome! For us who couldn't make the snowball got any pics of how it mounts and what would be left after its pulled out?

OP
OP
Allied Offroad

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh for sure, I will get pics of all that as soon as it gets pulled out, in fact I may do a little video to show how it comes out. The frame pieces will be best photographed on a lift, and i need to arrange that.

RaptorWifey

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
At the snowball, Mrs. WSI was telling me about how she helped put it in before the run and how she didn't mind getting in it everyday. Sounds like this cage is super user friendly!

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 2

firematt422

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is the best part of this system... You can put it in for weekend playing and then take it out for kid duty.. Unlike a fully welded cage where you loose rear seats, this allows you best of both worlds..

-Greg (aka squatting dog)

Agreed. It literally takes like 20 minutes (not counting initial install) once you get the rhythm figured. I've helped Jimmy load it in and out a few times.

EDIT: all times are estimated and subject to how fast you can turn your wrench.

Last edited:

whipplesaurus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WSI, what kind of prep work is required for installing this cage? Is it just drilling holes or does the cab pretty much have be emptied of seats/dashboard/etc.? How does this cage ship? This is a main concern for me because I'm in the UK and my primary shipping method is USPS to APO, so if it breaks up into little pieces, I could order it, but if it doesn't and it requires a huge box, I would have to use international shipping and that would probably cost 2-3 grand.