Official Raptor R PPF Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kurator

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thought to start a thread specifically for Raptor R owners that are interested in installing PPF on their new Raptor R’s.

Ask your questions, and post your pics!!!

I’m looking to possibly install XPEL Stealth to my Raptor R when I pick it up within the next week or so.

I wanted to get everyone’s feedback regarding their overall experience/preference with the product and if you guys think it’s worth the money?

I’ve been quoted 7k for the XPEL stealth and another 1500 to ceramic coat it.

What are your thoughts?

It is worth it to me. My original 2019 Raptor had been stealth wrapped since day 1, and so far, no scratches. I had some bubbling on the roof, but xpel has 8 or 10 year warranty, so it was redone for free.

RDT-G23

Reaction score
While I don't have my entire vehcles covered, I do have the hood, front end, fronts of fenders, A pillars, gloss black portions of the doors, behind wheels, handle cups, etc.-done. I don't know why a person wouldn't protect the areas that get abused/prone to chips/scratches - at a minumum...and of course, full paint correction and ceramic coating...