Official Raptor R Modification Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ams mike

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Added the wheel well liners. Really glad I did. They fit much easier than on my Gen 3 37PP. They must have made some tweaks.

Just looked at Husky Liners. Looks like they only have listed 2022 Raptor. Are these the ones you ordered? ITEM# 79171

Thank you!

DMays

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No. They eff’d that up. Picked it up late Friday and I’ll be back this week.
Have them angle the bracket down at a very slight angle. Mine was having issues until ADD told me to do that and it's been perfect since. You would think directly square is correct but it isn't for some reason.

Artyjarhead

Reaction score
Have them angle the bracket down at a very slight angle. Mine was having issues until ADD told me to do that and it's been perfect since. You would think directly square is correct but it isn't for some reason.
They didn’t look at instructions on how to mount the bracket. Had it horizontal in the grill. Got it fixed today. Working great. All sensors are accurate. Pretty happy with this set so far. Mounted ir lights for nvg use but The dang ir’s inside the cab detecting your head nodding make them impossible to use. Need to read up on how to turn that off. Two of them. One on the dash and one in the driver door. Crazy to think you’re hit with ir all day long.