Official Raptor R Modification Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MKW1456

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did my first Raptor R mod today!

Well really my mod today was just a little upgrade, but thought to start this thread for everyone to post their mods and upgrades!

I’ll have many more to come in the near future and am looking forward to seeing everyone’s mods/builds!

Post ‘‘em up!

Today’s R Upgrade:
Ford Performance Air Filter
Part Number: M-9601-G
*You’ll want to put the cover back on after installing the new filter

View attachment 391808

What did Ford say about your intake/filter when you brought in your truck for the supercharger issues and eventual replacement? No issues since it is a FP part?

OP
OP
Stormtrooper

Stormtrooper

Raptor R
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What did Ford say about your intake/filter when you brought in your truck for the supercharger issues and eventual replacement? No issues since it is a FP part?
The service manager didn’t say anything to me; when I spoke to the mechanic that was working on my truck, he said “nice you dropped the better filter in” Ya they didn’t care, I’m assuming because it was a FP part.

OP
OP
Stormtrooper

Stormtrooper

Raptor R
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just curious why you ene that route instead of line-x
I’ve gone the line-x route before, however it doesn’t wear well. Always stains even if you get their top tier spray. Figured to try this route out and if/when they wear I can just swap them out for a new pair vs having to respray.

Forgiven

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve gone the line-x route before, however it doesn’t wear well. Always stains even if you get their top tier spray. Figured to try this route out and if/when they wear I can just swap them out for a new pair vs having to respray.
That’s great! Can you post a link? I may just go this route as well then. Thanks for the info. Bought that filter too!