Official Raptor R Modification Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There is no lag with a tuned SC, where no matter how good the tune with both compound turbo kits and VGT turbos you will experience some sort of lag it’s inevitable.
I’m not going to argue with you that the SC won’t have less lag because it always will, what I’m saying is a properly tuned TT setup will have minimal lag that I think is entirely tolerable given the power potential, especially when any automatic transmission is involved.

Swacer_2

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Helpful IG post with lots of part numbers. I do like the digital temp readout. If you're seeing this 52pedator, thanks.
Question though, are we sure that nothing has been changed? Sure, 21 to 23 trucks were the same, but there was a lot of consolidation for 24, so its possible that harnesses and plugs aren't the same anymore. I already swapped my 22 to having digital dials, but i'm not sure I'd do it again not knowing if the 24 has the same part number use.

Utexmed

Reaction score
Question though, are we sure that nothing has been changed? Sure, 21 to 23 trucks were the same, but there was a lot of consolidation for 24, so its possible that harnesses and plugs aren't the same anymore. I already swapped my 22 to having digital dials, but i'm not sure I'd do it again not knowing if the 24 has the same part number use.
Anyone tried this on a 24 yet. Thinking of giving it a try.