Official R Delivered Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nealhoney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh sure you can count on them.

Sounds like the guy who dates a p()rn star only to find out she cheated on him. BUT--good news she promises she won't do it again ;)
Hahahaha. I know these things better then most. I was burned on 2 regular Raptors by 2 different dealers. The dealers are scum.

nealhoney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if they do it 1 time they will definitely do it the 2nd and 3rd time. that should have felt like a slap in the face. time to find a different dealer to get on there wait list. also until you have a vin # you have absolutely nothing ( a lie ) they will keep leading you on i promise.. 5k over on a R is unrealistic in the current market imo. they are getting fax’s ,emails and calls daily from vehicle locator’s like our dealership does offering 40-60k over msrp and unfortunately money talks
Oh for sure. I’m not holding my breath. If I don’t get one I don’t really care. I’d love to have an R for close to MSRP but not 10k + over msrp. I’ve had 2 gen 3’s and they’re kinda ****** to be honest.

Jred2255

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I jumped the gun here... Leaking oil again. Put 2k miles on it in a week, and it has a pretty good leak to it again.
Drove it from MN to AZ. Thought I smelled something burning a couple times but didn't see anything leaking.
Then noticed it leaking after putting it to work on some trails down in AZ.
Back to the dealer.

View attachment 398349
Oil leak #2 is fixed. The current dealer says the crank seal was not properly installed by the dealer who had it first.

Stormtrooper

Raptor R
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mine went into the dealer this morning. Wish it was as simple as an oil leak.

The SC is making a loud almost horn noise upon deceleration.

I thought it may have been coming from the front diff because the noise originally started only when in Sport or Baja when 4AD was engaged, however it did it in 2WD as well yesterday which tells me it’s not related to the front diff.

RFI went out to Ford Performance this morning, we’ll see what they say…
200.gif

RDT-G23

Reaction score
I check the status online of my order daily - and also talk to Ford Performance weekly. Ford Perfromance has been very accommodating, and give decent information. My truck is built (and hopefully about to ship). The web-site not only shows my truck to be in production for 3 weeks (as I know many have been for much longer than this) but my window sticker has disappeared from being able to be accessed via the site. The site now says the window sticker hasn't been produced yet. I printed off three copies of it weeks ago, and Ford Performance offered to send me one if I need it as well. In short, the web-site is a train wreck... Ford Performance echoes this sentiment.

BabaMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I check the status online of my order daily - and also talk to Ford Performance weekly. Ford Perfromance has been very accommodating, and give decent information. My truck is built (and hopefully about to ship). The web-site not only shows my truck to be in production for 3 weeks (as I know many have been for much longer than this) but my window sticker has disappeared from being able to be accessed via the site. The site now says the window sticker hasn't been produced yet. I printed off three copies of it weeks ago, and Ford Performance offered to send me one if I need it as well. In short, the web-site is a train wreck... Ford Performance echoes this sentiment.
Just use this link type you vin
the sticker didn’t disappear it’s just the link from order tracking page broken.
we are all in the same boat

RDT-G23

Reaction score
Talked to Ford Performance this past Monday (as I do each week). FP says the truck has been built for 3 weeks. There is no plant hold on it, so it is waiting on a train/enough vehicles headed to my dealer/Houston to ship? I sent this information to my dealer. They say they have two other Rs showing the same ststus as mine, so they contacted their "Ford Rep" - and she couldn't tell my dealer what they are waiting on... My dealer said to me, "hopefully not much longer"... The delay doesn't really agitate me but for one piece of it...nobody can tell me why, not even the Ford rep. That piece is BS.