Official R Delivered Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cashed

Reaction score
This is the third Gen 3 I have put beadlock rings on. Even did the spare this time. Love the look and I will air down below 10 PSI often.
I had a local shop do it. Usually $450 for four wheels/beads, including mount and balance. I'm sure it can be done cheaper than that, but these guys do a nice job.

Part# M-1021-RA1
You can buy them with FordPass points. But they're cheaper from this ebay seller below. Out of stock now but usually gets some every few weeks. My favorite mod for these trucks by far.

Grade A first world problems, but yeah the dealer had originally told me 30 days minimum with no ETA for a part. Luckily I had a friend who was going through the exact same problem, and he was about two weeks further along than I was. And he was really hounding Ford. Then a week ago the replacement parts showed up unannounced to both our dealers. Ford said there was nine total R's with that problem, I have a feeling there will be many more. Bad crank case cover/seal was the issue.
Beadlocks all the way!

Attachments

• IMG_1391.jpeg
    IMG_1391.jpeg
    200.9 KB · Views: 138

berto2323

Reaction score
Took delivery Friday night 1/20. Carbonized, with moonroof, graphics delete. Put new tires on the next day, and it GREATLY improved the looks. The factory beadlock looks like it sits on top of the wheel with the stock tires. The fatter Toyo helps hide the ring, and the extra width (13.5) helps bring the tires flush with the fenders.View attachment 389883View attachment 389884View attachment 389886View attachment 389887
I really like the looks of the 13.5's! Any sign of rubbing so far? I have Toyo M/T's on my 19. My R had a blend date of 2/4 (not delivered as of yet...lol). Same color as yours. I was planning on Toyo 17x12.5s. Just don't want any rubbing to deal with.

eriic

Reaction score
Looks killer bro!!! Loving the AG with the graphics delete and tint! PPF looks like it came out killer too! What film did you go with?

Thanks dude! Avalanche really is such a good color (biased obviously ) - Went with XPEL Ultimate Plus (clear) and GTechniq ceramic on top.

Toyed with stealth but decided clear was a more natural look to let the Avalanche shine.

Also, your stealth PFF on the Oxford White? HEATER.

Last edited:

TheButcher

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I really like the looks of the 13.5's! Any sign of rubbing so far? I have Toyo M/T's on my 19. My R had a blend date of 2/4 (not delivered as of yet...lol). Same color as yours. I was planning on Toyo 17x12.5s. Just don't want any rubbing to deal with.
On the stock wheels I have not had any rubbing so far. I think keeping the offset factory or close to it the key to no rubbing with 13.5 on stock suspension.

Stormtrooper

Raptor R
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks dude! Avalanche really is such a good color (biased obviously ) - Went with XPEL Ultimate Plus (clear) and GTechniq ceramic on top.

Toyed with stealth but decided clear was a more natural look to let the Avalanche shine.

Also, your stealth PFF on the Oxford White? HEATER.
Nice! Ya good call on the clear PPF on the Avalanche.

I went with Stek Dyno Matte Full Body PPF,l and System X Max Lifetime Ceramic Coating, I also had them install a clear windshield PPF to protect the windshield glass from rock chips.

Cocles

Reaction score
Nice! Ya good call on the clear PPF on the Avalanche.

I went with Stek Dyno Matte Full Body PPF,l and System X Max Lifetime Ceramic Coating, I also had them install a clear windshield PPF to protect the windshield glass from rock chips.
I've been told that windshield ppf works as far as protection goes, but causes prism'ing and other effects at night (spreads the light out weird). Have you noticed anything? I know these products improve over time.

Stormtrooper

Raptor R
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've been told that windshield ppf works as far as protection goes, but causes prism'ing and other effects at night (spreads the light out weird). Have you noticed anything? I know these products improve over time.
That probably happens if you install standard clear PPF on the windshield. However the PPF that my installer installed was a crystal clear PPF designed specifically for windshields, he had to special order it. I honestly can’t even notice it’s on there and don’t have any prism’ing at night. He told me it’s recommended to swap it out every two years though, which I plan to do. I can find out the exact PPF he installed.